WheatGrass Detox Drink
WheatGrass Detox Drink
Vegan Dabba With A Twist
Wheatgrass is a food made from the Wheat plant. It’s regarded as a healthy food with amazing benefits. Due to the high chlorophyll content in wheatgrass, it considered to be best amongst Detox Drinks.
After hearing so many benefits about wheatgrass, It’s a part of our every early morning diet drink routine for over couple of months. It’s our wake-up Shot Drink. We don’t have any medical issues or prescribed by any doctors, we made it part of our Routine to detoxify our body on regular basis.
It can be easily grown at home, but is also available in Powdered form in market (try to go for Organic one). Our preference is to go for fresh Grass, as its more beneficial and part of our Kitchen Garden.
HOW TO TAKE WHEAT GRASS
I am sharing 2 ways of mine in this Blog, which I am using over a time period:
- Recipe 1: We usually take Wheatgrass shots in the Morning empty stomach with Lukewarm water. You can use some pinch of Lime Juice if you find the taste Bitter.
- Recipe 2: Choose one or two fruits for Juicing of your choice. As per our taste Buds, we use combinations like; Orange and Grass, Carrot, Orange and Grass, Pineapple and Grass.
HEALING BENEFITS OF WHEAT GRASS
- Eliminates Toxins: The nutrients in wheatgrass aid the body in getting rid of impurities and stored toxins. For example, the chlorophyll aids in detoxing the body and healthy liver function. Once your body is cleansed, you may see an increase in energy levels and better health overall.
- Better Digestion: Wheatgrass has high levels of enzymes that aid in digestion by helping your body to break down food and absorb nutrient. The detox clean your intestines so you experience less gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort.
- Aid in Weightloss: Drinking wheatgrass can boost your metabolism and help in weight loss. It’s an excellent choice if you’re watching your weight, because it’s low in calories and has no fat.
- Better Immune: Wheatgrass enhances the function of your immune system. This can help ward off infection and disease. If you do get some type of illness, having a strong immune system can help you recover more quickly.
- Help with Health Issues: Wheatgrass is also help in lowering cholesterol levels, Improves blood sugar levels in people with Diabetes and also helps in ailing condition of Arthritis.
Possible Side-Effects of WheatGrass.
- Upset stomach
The symptoms above depends on your tolerance and body adaptability to the wheatgrass.
SOME KEY RECIPES NOTES:
- It’s important to find the dosage and time of day that works for you. Trial and error can help you decide if it’s better for you to take on an empty stomach or after food.
- Wash the Grass well with Salt water.
- Do not Juice the grass for longer time.
- Start initial dose of 20grams per day.
- Consume Immediately.